Sunday, August 21, 2011

Country Strong


Every mom needs a break sometime. This statement is even more true when you are a single mom. What better break than a night filled with hot country singers and some of the best music around. Last night was one of the best times I have ever had at the Tim McGraw with Luke Bryan and The Band Perry. If you are a country fan read on. If you are not a country fan but a fan of hot guys… you might want to at least check out the pictures below. I warn you now. This post is long with lots and lots of pictures and videos. But for my fellow county music fans, I just had to share.
We had AMAZING seats. Actually we didn’t have seats at all. We had PIT tickets – general admission, no chairs, but if you play it right… as close as it gets. And well we SCORED! We arrived way early, and once the doors opened, my mom was the runner. (Seeing that she runs 5-7 miles a day, and well… let’s just say that I drive to the mailbox.) So my little mama ran ahead and nabbed the perfect pit spot. Right in the front… up against the stage. Let me tell you, there is NOTHING like watching your favorite artists literally within reach. I was like a school girls every time Tim or Luke would grab my hand. The pictures couldn’t be beat. And well, there was even a moment when Tim McGraw sang right to me! I have never had an artist make eye contact like that before.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share
Share |

widgeo.net