Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dancing With the Stars


LA Laker Ron Artest, aka the newly-minted Metta World Peace, was the first contestant to receive a glittery pink slip on Season 13 of "Dancing With the Stars."

Buy as you probably noticed if you watched the elimination, he's not taking it too hard. Zap2it was on the ballroom floor when the 6-foot-7-inch foot NBA small forward met with press, and he remained quite chipper.

"You don't want to leave that last impression, upset and sad," says Artest. "It was fun, and we tried hard. I knew those scores were right. I messed up a lot in the end during that dance."

He was careful to note that he didn't think that the name change had any effect on the voting. With only a combined score of 14, the premiere's lowest, he was simply out-danced.

Still he isn't thrilled to be leaving. "I didn't think I'd like it," Artest says of dancing, his arm around partner Peta Murgatroyd's shoulder. "I'm off the show now, but I like dancing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share
Share |

widgeo.net