Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sayali Bhagat fine with wearing bikini on screen


 Former Miss India and actress Sayali Bhagat says she doesn’t understand talk about girls refusing to sport a bikini in “Dhoom 3″, adding she would gladly wear one for a role.

“I have no inhibitions about looking sexy. I am quite comfortable with my body. I want to wear bikinis. Sayali Bhagat in a bikini would definitely add value to any film,” she said in a statement.

“I work out regularly and have one of the hottest bodies in B-town. I am fed up of playing the good girl on screen. Now I am looking for a change of image and would love to do sexy roles like Bipasha in ‘Dhoom 2′. I don’t understand all this talk about girls refusing to sport a bikini in ‘Dhoom 3′. I’d gladly do it and look super hot too,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share
Share |

widgeo.net