Sunday, September 25, 2011

Arturo Gatti's Last Fight from 48 Hours Mystery


For those who missed it last night on CBS, Arturo Gatti's controversial death was the subject of 48 Hours Mystery. Here's the full episode. I will warn you that there are photos of the crime scene, so if that sort of thing upsets you, you might want to avoid watching.

The episode has interviews and comments with Gatti's widow Amanda Rodrigues, former foe and trainer Micky Ward, and more, including experts on the case and family.

I don't have any idea what happened with Arturo Gatti. I know Brazilian authorities ruled a suicide. I know investigators believe he was murdered. I know it's a tragedy either way that he's gone.

I will say this one time: Keep the comments civil and clean. If you don't, you'll be banned. You can discuss this, but don't go overboard with inflammatory comments and things of that nature.

I do highly recommend watching the show. Personally, I just don't feel qualified to make some "decision" on what happened to Arturo Gatti. I miss him as a fighter and a personality in boxing. He was a fighter who will never, ever be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share
Share |

widgeo.net